A photobook by Clément Chapillon
questionning the notion of insularity by documenting the duality, isolation and memory of an island in the Aegean Sea.
The special edition is limited to 20 copies and contains:
- the first edition of the book "Les rochers fauves" (signed copy);
- one unique and signed Fine Art Print of the text painted by the artist (11,5x18cm) - a different poem in each set- on Hahnemühle PhotoRag 308gr paper;
- a Fine Art Print (20x25cm) signed and numbered (x/15) on Hahnemühle PhotoRag 308gr paper (two options);
- a map of Amorgos island (57x31cm) on Munken Print Cream 80g paper;
- a set of 4 different postcards (10,5x15cm) in a tracing paper envelope.
Case: Tintoretto Ceylon Cannella 350g paper with hot foil for the outside and Curious Translucents Nude 100g paper for the inside.
Design by Joanna Starck
Bilingual: English & French
152 pages - 79 photographs colours
Format: 20.00 x 31.00 cm
Sales Tax Included